11.24.2010

yes! Studio 313 WELCOMES Ellen Smoak!

I am so hApPY!  My good friend, Ellen, is joining the studio this month.  Ellen and I met one fine yoga day (maybe a year ago???).... immediately drawn to each other during a power yoga class, we quickly discovered we had sooo much in common and instantly got warm fuzzies for each other and for our lives touching!  If you haven't had the pleasure already, you will soon be touched by Miss Ellen's beautiful soul!  I say this loudly!...and with visions of her glistening smile in my head!  :)   AND, lucky for us, she has the ability to capture herself not only in the glow that radiates from her being but also through her beautiful writing, jewelry making, yoga instruction, and service to the community.  What a great addition for us!   

Please take a minute to welcome Ellen to Studio 313!  We so hApPy! 

Take a yoga class by Ellen - Wednesdays 5:45pm at the Happy Buddha Yoga Lounge in downtown Tampa, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment